Re: whatabout boredoms to england?

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2002
      --- In theboredoms@y..., "roreek" <roreek@y...> wrote:
      > There's no need to go anywhere near the US when travelling between
      > the UK/Europe and Japan. There's direct flights from loads of
      > European cities, and if you look at your globe you'll see that
      going
      > via the US is the long way round.
      > Why aren't they playing Ireland? That's the real question here...
      >
      > I think I might just have to go and start a Boredoms tribute band.
      >
      > Does anyone have recordings of recent live Boredoms (the 3 drummes
      +
      > eYe set-up) to trade or sell or whatever? MP3s etc are no good to
      me.

      > Rory.

      MP3's are fine with me! If anybody has a bootleg of the Vooredoms
      from say their performances in San Fran in March or even at ATP in
      L.A., I'll HAPPILY take an mp3! I saw the ATP performance and I'm
      itching to re-live it. The whole thing has been recorded in the
      studio for a late summer release in Japan, but who can wait that
      long? ;-)
    • roreek
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2002
        From the rather natty http://www.sbc.org.uk: