Re: [the boredoms] whatabout boredoms to england?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2002
      Wait a minute he-yah;
      I realize the Boredoms don't have a new album to push.But if they are
      stopping(tentatively)in England why not tour the US?This garbage
      about not wanting to tour a country at war?I mean come on,the Brits
      are certainly doing their part in Afghanistan.

      Wahh!I want my Boredoms!
    • roreek
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2002
        There's no need to go anywhere near the US when travelling between
        the UK/Europe and Japan. There's direct flights from loads of
        European cities, and if you look at your globe you'll see that going
        via the US is the long way round.
        Why aren't they playing Ireland? That's the real question here...

        I think I might just have to go and start a Boredoms tribute band.

        Does anyone have recordings of recent live Boredoms (the 3 drummes +
        eYe set-up) to trade or sell or whatever? MP3s etc are no good to me.

        Rory.
      • exfedex2000
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2002
          --- In theboredoms@y..., "roreek" <roreek@y...> wrote:
          > There's no need to go anywhere near the US when travelling between
          > the UK/Europe and Japan. There's direct flights from loads of
          > European cities, and if you look at your globe you'll see that
          going
          > via the US is the long way round.
          > Why aren't they playing Ireland? That's the real question here...
          >
          > I think I might just have to go and start a Boredoms tribute band.
          >
          > Does anyone have recordings of recent live Boredoms (the 3 drummes
          +
          > eYe set-up) to trade or sell or whatever? MP3s etc are no good to
          me.

          > Rory.

          MP3's are fine with me! If anybody has a bootleg of the Vooredoms
          from say their performances in San Fran in March or even at ATP in
          L.A., I'll HAPPILY take an mp3! I saw the ATP performance and I'm
          itching to re-live it. The whole thing has been recorded in the
          studio for a late summer release in Japan, but who can wait that
          long? ;-)
        • roreek
          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2002
            From the rather natty http://www.sbc.org.uk: