Re: Drug busts?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2002
      i've got a 1970s radio interview with cap. beefheart wherein he
      disclaims any intentional ingestion of recreational drugs, but more
      recent anecdotes about the group seem to suggest this was a common
      hobby. i wonder if the claims to the contrary are just
      a...smokescreen...? after all, there is a boredoms song
      titled "cheeba", right? --- In theboredoms@y...,