VCN Box set --------Video or cd trade??

  • freedombleeder
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2002
      Yeah the box set kick ass. My ultrabest friend Takumi in japan send
      it to me as a gift. Now, im from mexico, here its impossible to get
      any boredoms album or even japan releases. So just imagine how i feel
      when i recieved this (anyway i had to pay 40 bucks for the import tax
      shiat). The t-shirt its awesome in black light, excellent in raves.
      The second cd its awesome too. I dont know if just my sticker has an
      error imprint but it reads: Boredomes:VCN
      Ahh... and those sounds everytime you open the box... man makes me
      feel in a rain forest. So believe me its worth the price dude. In
      fact for the price you pay you're practically stealing the box!!
      Anyway i see there's more members in this club so i wannna post
      (again) that i have many Boredoms live videos and audio cd's to
      trade. The cd's are bootlegs with execellent quality and most of them
      are live in japan in the famous Liquid Room. As for the videos some
      of them has excelleny quality and others less. The oldest concert i
      own its the promotion video of Wow 2 and Pop tatari. ThereĀ“s also
      concerts of 1995-1996-97-98-99 and 2000, so you see there are songs
      from every album. I recently buy the Super Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee video
      which its great too.
      Ok i finished. If anyone is interested mail me and i'll send you my
      cd and video list.
      Ivan
      freedom_bleeder@...

      Bore rules BOREVER !!