Re: VCN Box set

  • frankk_booth
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2002
      Yeh see thats what I meant, a 'variation' not a remix. I couldnt find
      the right words! I guess it isnt a remix if its done by the same
      people [or eYe for that matter], i dunno. I guess like how Richard
      James does remixes of his own songs but theyre hardly anything like
      the originals, justa variation. heheeh I get it now :)

      I've heard 2 tracks from the e.p. [god bless audiogalaxy] but don't
      worry i generally buy half the stuff I like when I download..honest!!
      For the price amazon.com get it at, i dont think it's worth it. I
      nearly ended up spending $57 on rebore O, but thank christ I found
      forcedexposure, saved me a tenner or two. I tried to buy the VCN
      boxset on amazon.co.jp and tried to translate all the jargin and I
      got as far as the credit card details, but I kept getting some
      message written it red. I failed.

      > > I read on Boredoms.co.uk that track 3 is the same as heart but
      no
      > > drums, a chilled out version.
      > > nevermind anyway, ill get it soon enough and find out myself :)
      >
      > Yeah - VCN is well worth having - you wont regret it, even the
      noises
      > that come out of the box will make you smile (i havent dared wear
      the
      > tshirt - and i wont untill i get to see them in the UK : ) -
      > There are 3 tracks on the extra cd and the third track is an Eye
      > version of the heart track but not as long. It doesnt list it as a
      > remix but listening to it back to back - its has to be a variation.
      > I keep forgetting to write the length of the track i will try and
      > change that. Oh good, another good excuse to listen to it all again
      > to check for sure.
      > Its also worth having the normal release of Vision Creation Newsun
      EP
      > for the variation of the live show, if you havent got it allready
      > that is..
      >

      > James
      >
      > boredoms.co.uk
    • freedombleeder
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2002
        Yeah the box set kick ass. My ultrabest friend Takumi in japan send
        it to me as a gift. Now, im from mexico, here its impossible to get
        any boredoms album or even japan releases. So just imagine how i feel
        when i recieved this (anyway i had to pay 40 bucks for the import tax
        shiat). The t-shirt its awesome in black light, excellent in raves.
        The second cd its awesome too. I dont know if just my sticker has an
        error imprint but it reads: Boredomes:VCN
        Ahh... and those sounds everytime you open the box... man makes me
        feel in a rain forest. So believe me its worth the price dude. In
        fact for the price you pay you're practically stealing the box!!
        Anyway i see there's more members in this club so i wannna post
        (again) that i have many Boredoms live videos and audio cd's to
        trade. The cd's are bootlegs with execellent quality and most of them
        are live in japan in the famous Liquid Room. As for the videos some
        of them has excelleny quality and others less. The oldest concert i
        own its the promotion video of Wow 2 and Pop tatari. ThereĀ“s also
        concerts of 1995-1996-97-98-99 and 2000, so you see there are songs
        from every album. I recently buy the Super Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee video
        which its great too.
        Ok i finished. If anyone is interested mail me and i'll send you my
        cd and video list.
        Ivan
        freedom_bleeder@...

        Bore rules BOREVER !!