Re: VCN Box set

  • frankk_booth
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2002
      --- In theboredoms@y..., shagymops <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > who else has the box set and if you have, is there 2 or 3? i read
      > somewhere it includes a remix of the heart song, making THREE
      tracks.

      > The Bonus cd tracks are as follows
      >
      > 1 Japanese Title 1:29
      > 2 Live Nov. 98 (Osaka City Univ. Outdoor Free Concert)35:35
      > 3 Japanese Title 5:30
      >
      > um....no Heart re-mixes that I have heard, tracks 1 & 3 are eYe
      > creations (remixes)and they live stuff is from the VCN album
      >
      > hope this helps

      I read on Boredoms.co.uk that track 3 is the same as heart but no
      drums, a chilled out version.
      nevermind anyway, ill get it soon enough and find out myself :)
    • chiketee
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2002

        > I read on Boredoms.co.uk that track 3 is the same as heart but no
        > drums, a chilled out version.
        > nevermind anyway, ill get it soon enough and find out myself :)

        Yeah - VCN is well worth having - you wont regret it, even the noises
        that come out of the box will make you smile (i havent dared wear the
        tshirt - and i wont untill i get to see them in the UK : ) -
        There are 3 tracks on the extra cd and the third track is an Eye
        version of the heart track but not as long. It doesnt list it as a
        remix but listening to it back to back - its has to be a variation.
        I keep forgetting to write the length of the track i will try and
        change that. Oh good, another good excuse to listen to it all again
        to check for sure.
        Its also worth having the normal release of Vision Creation Newsun EP
        for the variation of the live show, if you havent got it allready
        that is..

        James

        boredoms.co.uk
      • frankk_booth
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2002
          Yeh see thats what I meant, a 'variation' not a remix. I couldnt find
          the right words! I guess it isnt a remix if its done by the same
          people [or eYe for that matter], i dunno. I guess like how Richard
          James does remixes of his own songs but theyre hardly anything like
          the originals, justa variation. heheeh I get it now :)

          I've heard 2 tracks from the e.p. [god bless audiogalaxy] but don't
          worry i generally buy half the stuff I like when I download..honest!!
          For the price amazon.com get it at, i dont think it's worth it. I
          nearly ended up spending $57 on rebore O, but thank christ I found
          forcedexposure, saved me a tenner or two. I tried to buy the VCN
          boxset on amazon.co.jp and tried to translate all the jargin and I
          got as far as the credit card details, but I kept getting some
          message written it red. I failed.

          > > I read on Boredoms.co.uk that track 3 is the same as heart but
          no
          > > drums, a chilled out version.
          > > nevermind anyway, ill get it soon enough and find out myself :)
          >
          > Yeah - VCN is well worth having - you wont regret it, even the
          noises
          > that come out of the box will make you smile (i havent dared wear
          the
          > tshirt - and i wont untill i get to see them in the UK : ) -
          > There are 3 tracks on the extra cd and the third track is an Eye
          > version of the heart track but not as long. It doesnt list it as a
          > remix but listening to it back to back - its has to be a variation.
          > I keep forgetting to write the length of the track i will try and
          > change that. Oh good, another good excuse to listen to it all again
          > to check for sure.
          > Its also worth having the normal release of Vision Creation Newsun
          EP
          > for the variation of the live show, if you havent got it allready
          > that is..
          >

          > James
          >
          > boredoms.co.uk
        • freedombleeder
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2002
            Yeah the box set kick ass. My ultrabest friend Takumi in japan send
            it to me as a gift. Now, im from mexico, here its impossible to get
            any boredoms album or even japan releases. So just imagine how i feel
            when i recieved this (anyway i had to pay 40 bucks for the import tax
            shiat). The t-shirt its awesome in black light, excellent in raves.
            The second cd its awesome too. I dont know if just my sticker has an
            error imprint but it reads: Boredomes:VCN
            Ahh... and those sounds everytime you open the box... man makes me
            feel in a rain forest. So believe me its worth the price dude. In
            fact for the price you pay you're practically stealing the box!!
            Anyway i see there's more members in this club so i wannna post
            (again) that i have many Boredoms live videos and audio cd's to
            trade. The cd's are bootlegs with execellent quality and most of them
            are live in japan in the famous Liquid Room. As for the videos some
            of them has excelleny quality and others less. The oldest concert i
            own its the promotion video of Wow 2 and Pop tatari. There´s also
            concerts of 1995-1996-97-98-99 and 2000, so you see there are songs
            from every album. I recently buy the Super Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee video
            which its great too.
            Ok i finished. If anyone is interested mail me and i'll send you my
            cd and video list.
            Ivan
            freedom_bleeder@...

            Bore rules BOREVER !!