Re: bore on radio

  • shagymops
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2002
      Wow cool I live in Austin!! I will most certainly tune in!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
        okay, it's not for sure yet, but it looks like i will be doing an all-
        Japanese Noise Radio Show beginning around September. it took a
        little schmoozing, but it will probably be Austin's first (hopefully
        not only) Japanese Noise radio show. it looks like the time slot will
        be around late night on Monday Night/Tues Morning. Again, if you
        live in the Austin area i'm on 91.7 fm and for everyone else go to
        www.kvrx.org and listen there. so far possible playlists will
        include: Boredoms, Merzbow, Hijokaidan, Incapacitants, Aube, MSBR,
        Pain Jerk, Violent Onsen Geisha, Keiji Haino, Government Alpha, Otomo
        Yoshihide, Solmania, Masonna, Gerogerigegege, KK Null, Monde Bruits,
        Acid Mother's Temple, High Rise, Magical Power Mako, White Heaven,
        Fushitsusha, Angel'n Heavy Syrup, Hanadensha, OOIOO, Rovo, Ruins,
        Sakoto Fuji, Aunt Sally, Coa, Melt Banana, Polysics, Omoide Hatoba,
        AOA, Haco, Novo Tono, Deerhoof, Zeni Geva, Demisemiquaver,
        Hanatarash, Grind Orchestra, Audiosports, MC Hellshit& DJ Carhouse,
        and Dj Pica Pica Pica.
        If you have any suggestions for groups that aren't listed let me
        know. and try to tune in if you can, because i can show my ratings
        to record labels and they believe me when i say "americans do listen
        to Japanoise" and they say "okay we'll send you more promo records to
        play" see where this is going...
        in the mean time, my free form show is still broadcasting Mon Night
        from 1-3am central and this week i will be playing tracks
        from "Inspiration from E2-E4" featuring rovo, dub squad, and more! I
        promise to keep you guys updated when the all-Japanese Noise
        officially begins.
        peace
        Ryan