BOREDOMS TO TOUR ENGLAND IN SUMMER OF 2002

  • shagymops
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      That is great news.......for the Brits. But I think this is not
      right. They (Boredoms) complain they dont want to tour during a war,
      and they only play 3 gigs here, but then the have no problem touring
      England?! I am dissapointed by the lack of support the Boredoms have
      given to the American fan base. We have a god given right to BORE,
      damnit!! I have been a loyal and rabid fan since Soul Discharge first
      came out. I have prayed to the BORE gods that I may see them once
      before I die, just once. But I cant, cause they want to tour England.
      Who knows, maybe they are planning a tour here in the US. It does not
      seem likely anytime soon, but there is always HOPE. Oh well I lose
      again.