Live In England

  • ginjit2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 5:27 AM
      Do you all know that the Boredoms are playing in England this
      summer?? It was announced at the Acid Mothers gig last week.. Can't
      wait!!
    • souljacker68
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 7:48 AM
        --- In theboredoms@y..., "ginjit2002" <ginjit@f...> wrote:
        > Do you all know that the Boredoms are playing in England this
        > summer?? It was announced at the Acid Mothers gig last week.. Can't
        > wait!!

        Best news I've heard all year. Any idea where in the UK?
      • blgnse
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 10:13 AM
          oh man! you gotta get me more info :)
          where I can book tickets and stuff...
          I live in Sweden, so it would be good to book a couple of tickets if
          possible I think :D

          /Anders.