Re: hello!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
      ---you can check our bookmarks lists for some links (though, as you
      note, some are outdated or not well-maintained), contact birdman
      records in the usa, bother the usual lame music-resource web sites to
      pay attention to challenging and fun music, or post a few questions
      to our members. some are aware of new activities or of material not
      easily found in the usa.
      by the way, anyone here listen to cornelius, too????******In
      theboredoms@y..., "idiotsalad" <idiotsalad@y...> wrote:
      > hmm... well i guess i'm new to this, so forgive me if my questions
      > are lame but here they go:
      > it seems like the only boredoms web pages i can find aren't updated
      > very often, and rather untidy. what's the best place to look for
      > current news on them and stuff?
      > also,
      > is there a mailing list floating around at all? or is this the
      only
      > place like that?
      >
      > thanks,
      > kim
    • sooooo spicy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2002
        cornelius is awsome :) and his new album is really nifty. i think he makes his pop music very exciting.