hello!!

  • idiotsalad
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
      i just joined the list.
      i also saw the boredoms in sf a few weeks back (friday night's show)
      and super liked it. i wish so hard that there's a recording of it
      floating around...
      and i hope it does get released in cd form.
      the encore they played was totally beautiful. it had a looping
      keyboard line and yoshimi and eye did a chanting duet thing.

      hmm... well i guess i'm new to this, so forgive me if my questions
      are lame but here they go:
      it seems like the only boredoms web pages i can find aren't updated
      very often, and rather untidy. what's the best place to look for
      current news on them and stuff?
      also,
      is there a mailing list floating around at all? or is this the only
      place like that?

      thanks,
      kim
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
        ---you can check our bookmarks lists for some links (though, as you
        note, some are outdated or not well-maintained), contact birdman
        records in the usa, bother the usual lame music-resource web sites to
        pay attention to challenging and fun music, or post a few questions
        to our members. some are aware of new activities or of material not
        easily found in the usa.
        by the way, anyone here listen to cornelius, too????******In
        theboredoms@y..., "idiotsalad" <idiotsalad@y...> wrote:
        > hmm... well i guess i'm new to this, so forgive me if my questions
        > are lame but here they go:
        > it seems like the only boredoms web pages i can find aren't updated
        > very often, and rather untidy. what's the best place to look for
        > current news on them and stuff?
        > also,
        > is there a mailing list floating around at all? or is this the
        only
        > place like that?
        >
        > thanks,
        > kim
      • sooooo spicy
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2002
          cornelius is awsome :) and his new album is really nifty. i think he makes his pop music very exciting.