Girls

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 10:05 AM
      I think girls show up to these shows with their boyrfriends. They
      may be slightly interested but it's either a boyfriend or they go
      because they just want to be part of the "scene."

      We can generalize forever on this but it just seems like a lot of
      people go because they may have heard a blip about the band somewhere
      and just want a night out with the "scene."
    • forestwander
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2002
        more monetary support for the band.