(see also preceding messages)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      an individual representing birdman wrote back to say there are "no
      projects pending" in response to an inquiry i sent inspired by some
      of the messages here that appeared to suggest an upcoming
      release...as much as we'd like to hear more (soon), it would seem the
      label would be happy to promote new product, were it actually
      projected for release.
      it was noted that the label's primary contact is with the group
      manager, so you may wish to inquire further at the email address
      found in the super ae insert. i've written there, we'll see what
      comes of it. hope for thes best!