last one for now

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      ...and by the way, those who kindly added bookmarked links: when the
      club became a group, yahoo must've put my name down as the 'creator'
      or contributor of all the links. this was not the reality, as you
      know. i did not change these to attempt to take credit for the info!
      there have been a lot of quirks during their changeover, evident in
      dozens of clubs and groups. so please: feel free to provide all the
      links, graphics, or other files (subject-related) you care to share.
      you deserve the credit, not me.