Re: Karera Musication

  • 1-0
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      --- In theboredoms@y..., exfedex2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hey All!
      >
      > I JUST got my hands on a copy of Karera Musication's CD from Japan.

      I ordered it from HMV.co.jp last month, and they overnighted the
      thing to me! I could read the shipping options, so I guess I chose
      the expensive one. :)

      Anyway, I was fairly disappointed by the music, which lacked energy.
      Of course, it is a soundtrack, so I guess they weren't trying to
      knock people out of their seats. Still, was hoping for that typical
      Bore-magic.

      Dominique