LSD eclipse cruise?

  • mark palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 10:07 AM
      Greetings everyone,

      Unfortunately, I live in the US so I had to miss out on this wonderful spectacle. I love Vooredoms but I happen to be even more into the music of Zach Hill, who wound up playing on the eclipse cruise with them. I'm having trouble finding ANY more information than this.... can someone that was lucky enough to attend please give a summary? Thank you!