Re: [the boredoms] Re: Eye mix for Yo La Tengo

  • scott davis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
      the mix is super cool. it's mostly rare funk and weirdo records mixed the way only Eye can do. very original. i don't think i can listen to it anymore though. that was how long ago now?-2 years ago?, and i burned it out.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
        yes please post some. i've been curious to hear this mix

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > For those who are interested to know...
        >
        > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
        > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
        >
        > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
        >
        > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

      • hortonstrip
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
          can you post up the whole mix?? go on! you know you want to!

          hj x