[the boredoms] Re: Eye mix for Yo La Tengo

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
      It was the subject (Yo La Tengo) that I questioned. Eye has done many remixes.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Hannu Haahti <hhaahti@...> wrote:

      > i think eye is still japanese.
      >
      > h.
      >

      > alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
      > > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > For those who are interested to know...
      > > >
      > > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
      > > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
      > > >
      > > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
      > > >
      > > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

    • scott davis
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
        the mix is super cool. it's mostly rare funk and weirdo records mixed the way only Eye can do. very original. i don't think i can listen to it anymore though. that was how long ago now?-2 years ago?, and i burned it out.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
          yes please post some. i've been curious to hear this mix

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > For those who are interested to know...
          >
          > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
          > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
          >
          > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
          >
          > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

        • hortonstrip
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
            can you post up the whole mix?? go on! you know you want to!

            hj x