Re: [the boredoms] Re: Eye mix for Yo La Tengo

  • Hannu Haahti
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
      i think eye is still japanese.

      h.

      alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
      > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > For those who are interested to know...
      > >
      > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
      > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
      > >
      > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
      > >
      > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

    • alterego100usa
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
        It was the subject (Yo La Tengo) that I questioned. Eye has done many remixes.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Hannu Haahti <hhaahti@...> wrote:

        > i think eye is still japanese.
        >
        > h.
        >

        > alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
        > > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > For those who are interested to know...
        > > >
        > > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
        > > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
        > > >
        > > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
        > > >
        > > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

      • scott davis
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
          the mix is super cool. it's mostly rare funk and weirdo records mixed the way only Eye can do. very original. i don't think i can listen to it anymore though. that was how long ago now?-2 years ago?, and i burned it out.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
            yes please post some. i've been curious to hear this mix

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > For those who are interested to know...
            >
            > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
            > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
            >
            > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
            >
            > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

          • hortonstrip
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
              can you post up the whole mix?? go on! you know you want to!

              hj x