Re: Eye mix for Yo La Tengo

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2009
      And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > For those who are interested to know...
      >
      > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
      > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
      >
      > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
      >
      > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

    • Hannu Haahti
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
        i think eye is still japanese.

        h.

        alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
        > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > For those who are interested to know...
        > >
        > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
        > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
        > >
        > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
        > >
        > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

      • alterego100usa
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
          It was the subject (Yo La Tengo) that I questioned. Eye has done many remixes.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Hannu Haahti <hhaahti@...> wrote:

          > i think eye is still japanese.
          >
          > h.
          >

          > alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
          > > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > For those who are interested to know...
          > > >
          > > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
          > > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
          > > >
          > > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
          > > >
          > > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

        • scott davis
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
            the mix is super cool. it's mostly rare funk and weirdo records mixed the way only Eye can do. very original. i don't think i can listen to it anymore though. that was how long ago now?-2 years ago?, and i burned it out.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
              yes please post some. i've been curious to hear this mix

              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > For those who are interested to know...
              >
              > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
              > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
              >
              > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
              >
              > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

            • hortonstrip
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                can you post up the whole mix?? go on! you know you want to!

                hj x