Re: Look at the documentary

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
      I don't have anything to compare it with, but it is pretty
      comprehensive, with preparation, participant interviews, etc. There's
      also a myspace site (see film77boadrum) with only a 90 second clip or
      trailer. The VBS site was represented by someone else online as being
      the same documentary product, just in streaming format. The MP3 of this
      event is online, but does anyone have 2008 audio recordings?--- In