Re: Look at the documentary

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
      Are those ten segments on VBS.TV directly from the documentary or
      something different altogether?

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Winterberg
      <jeffwinterberg@...> wrote:

      > The real documentary is not on DVD yet. I know the guy who made it.
      There is talk of a DVD release but it is still playing in Japan in a
      bunch of cities so no DVD yet. It gas only played in New York as far
      as the U.S. goes. I saw it and it is pretty great to re-live all of it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
        I don't have anything to compare it with, but it is pretty
        comprehensive, with preparation, participant interviews, etc. There's
        also a myspace site (see film77boadrum) with only a 90 second clip or
        trailer. The VBS site was represented by someone else online as being
        the same documentary product, just in streaming format. The MP3 of this
        event is online, but does anyone have 2008 audio recordings?--- In