Look at the documentary

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2008
      Or at least segments of it. Try before you buy at
      http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=1705722097 All free to see. I think
      there's ten segments, only scanned some of the first.
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2008
        Buy? BUY? Buy where? If this is some of the documentary, I'm not
        aware of a DVD yet. Is there one?

        I can confirm that these ten segments are not on the DVD that comes
        with the audio and book that recently came out. I have that.

        If there's a DVD of the official documentary tell me where to get it!

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Or at least segments of it. Try before you buy at
        > http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=1705722097 All free to see. I think
        > there's ten segments, only scanned some of the first.

      • Jeff Winterberg
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
          The real documentary is not on DVD yet. I know the guy who made it. There is talk of a DVD release but it is still playing in Japan in a bunch of cities so no DVD yet. It gas only played in New York as far as the U.S. goes. I saw it and it is pretty great to re-live all of it.

          Sent from Vohrstein
        • exfedex2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
            Are those ten segments on VBS.TV directly from the documentary or
            something different altogether?

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Winterberg

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 23, 2008
              I don't have anything to compare it with, but it is pretty
              comprehensive, with preparation, participant interviews, etc. There's
              also a myspace site (see film77boadrum) with only a 90 second clip or
              trailer. The VBS site was represented by someone else online as being
              the same documentary product, just in streaming format. The MP3 of this
              event is online, but does anyone have 2008 audio recordings?--- In