Re: 77 Boa Drum 2cd + dvd + book

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2008
      I finally located an mp3 of that day from a participant, and a
      shorter version from another, but does anyone have recordings from
      this year's NYC event (or others from the tour)?--- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > here's the link-
      > http://natalie.mu/news/show/id/10865
      >
      > according to this article, yoshimi is also gonna release a solo
      album the same day called
      > bor cosmik.
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > i know it's not the super roots box set that's been speculated.
      there's supposed to be 4
      > > new tracks. i'll try to find the link that has this information.
      > >

      > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I remember when the documentary was going to run in NYC. I just
      > > > couldn't get down there to see it! I'm holding out for a DVD.
      > > >
      > > > Did anybody else notice that Super Roots 10 is listed on CD
      Japan with
      > > > a release date at the end of January? Anybody know what it
      actually is?

      > > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg"

      MEGA! The

      Boa Drum
      > > > hardcover
      > > > own
      > > > deluxe
      > > > recordings,
      Boredoms
      > > > of the
      > > > the

    • scott davis
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
        is the quality of the dvd comparable to live in sunflancisco? not really feeling that dvd, and i just dl'd the boadrum cd so...should i buy it? i mean i got the voaltz 12" but that's sort of essential and i listen to it. i don't want to get some bunk dvd that's a waste of money.(sunflancisco)
        help?