Re: 77 Boa Drum 2cd + dvd + book

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
      i know it's not the super roots box set that's been speculated. there's supposed to be 4
      new tracks. i'll try to find the link that has this information.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
        here's the link-
        http://natalie.mu/news/show/id/10865

        according to this article, yoshimi is also gonna release a solo album the same day called
        bor cosmik.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 17, 2008
          I finally located an mp3 of that day from a participant, and a
          shorter version from another, but does anyone have recordings from
          this year's NYC event (or others from the tour)?--- In

        • scott davis
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
            is the quality of the dvd comparable to live in sunflancisco? not really feeling that dvd, and i just dl'd the boadrum cd so...should i buy it? i mean i got the voaltz 12" but that's sort of essential and i listen to it. i don't want to get some bunk dvd that's a waste of money.(sunflancisco)
            help?