Re: 77 Boa Drum 2cd + dvd + book

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
      I remember when the documentary was going to run in NYC. I just
      couldn't get down there to see it! I'm holding out for a DVD.

      Did anybody else notice that Super Roots 10 is listed on CD Japan with
      a release date at the end of January? Anybody know what it actually is?

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg"

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
        i know it's not the super roots box set that's been speculated. there's supposed to be 4
        new tracks. i'll try to find the link that has this information.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
          here's the link-
          http://natalie.mu/news/show/id/10865

          according to this article, yoshimi is also gonna release a solo album the same day called
          bor cosmik.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 17, 2008
            I finally located an mp3 of that day from a participant, and a
            shorter version from another, but does anyone have recordings from
            this year's NYC event (or others from the tour)?--- In

          • scott davis
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
              is the quality of the dvd comparable to live in sunflancisco? not really feeling that dvd, and i just dl'd the boadrum cd so...should i buy it? i mean i got the voaltz 12" but that's sort of essential and i listen to it. i don't want to get some bunk dvd that's a waste of money.(sunflancisco)
              help?