Bomb Interview

  • ripleyjames@tx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
      I don't think this has been mentioned here yet; interview in Bomb by Hisham Akira Bharoocha of Eye and Yoshimi. Unfortunately the below link does not contain the interview, just the introduction. The interview takes place around the time of the 77 BoaDrums event and mostly deals with the meaning and inspiration of it all. Interesting stuff. I just came across it at Barnes & Noble yesterday but it looks like the new Fall issue of Bomb is already out, so hurry if you are interested.

      http://www.bombsite.com/issues/104/articles/3147
    • ripleyjames@tx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
        ---- ripleyjames@... wrote:
        > The interview takes place around the time of the 77 BoaDrums event and >mostly deals with the meaning and inspiration of it all. Interesting stuff.

        Sorry, now that I look at the article again, the interview took place in March of this year but they almost talk exclusively about the 77 Boadrum event.