a couple photos

  • jeffwinterberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 10:38 AM
      Shooting Boredoms on Sunday was a total clusterfuck. they only allowed
      me 10 minutes to shoot and all the other photographers were being
      aggressive jerks. I didn't get much but I posted 2 of them and a
      couple from years past here:
      http://jeffwinterberg.wordpress.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 3:42 PM
        Even with the difficult conditions, you were able to get some fine
        shots.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg"