Re: bores recordings?

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      The Boston show was unreal. They've really taken this lineup to
      another level and beyond! The piece is completely different now. It
      changed so many times I was confused, but in a good way! 20 minutes
      in I couldn't remember how we arrived at the point we were at! Their
      musicianship is so far out I can't stand it.

      I'm looking for the bootlegs myself but haven't found any yet.