bores recordings?

  • ferns_dad
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      I heard some good stuff about the latest tour. Anyone have any audio
      recordings to trade?

      thanks, I have lots of Bores and other interesting audio/some video
      for trades

      f's d
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        The Boston show was unreal. They've really taken this lineup to
        another level and beyond! The piece is completely different now. It
        changed so many times I was confused, but in a good way! 20 minutes
        in I couldn't remember how we arrived at the point we were at! Their
        musicianship is so far out I can't stand it.

        I'm looking for the bootlegs myself but haven't found any yet.