photos from 1st Avenue show on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

  • speterme
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Hey all!

      The show wasn't quite as transcendent as the last time I saw the
      Boredoms play at First Avenue 7 or 8 years ago, but it was still a
      great show. Here's a link to some photos taken by Daniel Corrigan at
      City Pages:

      http://home.citypages.com/slideshow/index.php?gallery=50527&type=1&page=0¤t=0

      The first couple are of Human Bell, the openers, who were pretty good,
      too. I may write more later, but my impression of "in the round" was
      that it looked cool, but it didn't have as big a musical impact as a
      standard stage setup. Also, Eye did seem to hobble around, so I don't
      know if his broken foot was bothering him.

      I picked up a copy of Super Roots 9 at the show, and it's spectacular.

      Also, I'll try and find a link to a nice post-Seattle show and story.

      pac, lov and undrstanding (nvr giv up!)

      Stv Ptrmir
      no man's land
      minnapolis, mn