arguably the rarest EYE recording on yahoo auction

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
      if you've ever read about that recording that EYE did that included one of his teeth, this is it.
      apparently the guy who's selling it is dirt poor otherwise he wouldn't be selling it.

      http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f66135107

      looks like it's going for almost $900 right now. my my.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2008
        With his eyetooth?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81