Re: [the boredoms] Spring 2008 dates

  • Steve Petermeier
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2007
      fastyouth81 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > windish has the full tour schedule
      > http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms
      > personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast
      > this time around.

      Is there a reason no one wants to post this short
      list? When I saw First Avenue was on it I said a
      big YES!

      Sat 03/15/08 Canes San Diego, CA
      Sun 03/16/08 Henry Fonda Theater LA,CA
      Tue 03/18/08 The Fillmore Auditorium SF, CA
      Thu 03/20/08 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
      Fri 03/21/08 Neumos Seattle, WA
      Tue 03/25/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
      Wed 03/26/08 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, IL
      Sat 03/29/08 Paradise Boston MA
      Sun 03/30/08 Terminal 5 New York, NY
      Wed 04/02/08 Starlight Ballroom Philadelphia, PA
      Thu 04/03/08 9:30 Club Washington, DC

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • radiationsmiles
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2007
        yay back to chicago! i'm there.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Steve Petermeier <speterme@...>

        ______________
        > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

      • joseph abel
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2007
          are you talking about the noise punk band from osoka

          wrote:

          > fastyouth81 wrote:
          > > windish has the full tour schedule
          > > http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms
          > > personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast
          > > this time around.
          >
          > Is there a reason no one wants to post this short
          > list? When I saw First Avenue was on it I said a
          > big YES!
          >
          > Sat 03/15/08 Canes San Diego, CA
          > Sun 03/16/08 Henry Fonda Theater LA,CA
          > Tue 03/18/08 The Fillmore Auditorium SF, CA
          > Thu 03/20/08 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
          > Fri 03/21/08 Neumos Seattle, WA
          > Tue 03/25/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
          > Wed 03/26/08 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, IL
          > Sat 03/29/08 Paradise Boston MA
          > Sun 03/30/08 Terminal 5 New York, NY
          > Wed 04/02/08 Starlight Ballroom Philadelphia, PA
          > Thu 04/03/08 9:30 Club Washington, DC

          > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

          Yahoo! Groups Links