Re: [the boredoms] Spring 2008 dates

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2007
      windish has the full tour schedule

      http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms

      personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast this time around.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2007
        fastyouth81 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > windish has the full tour schedule
        > http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms
        > personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast
        > this time around.

        Is there a reason no one wants to post this short
        list? When I saw First Avenue was on it I said a
        big YES!

        Sat 03/15/08 Canes San Diego, CA
        Sun 03/16/08 Henry Fonda Theater LA,CA
        Tue 03/18/08 The Fillmore Auditorium SF, CA
        Thu 03/20/08 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
        Fri 03/21/08 Neumos Seattle, WA
        Tue 03/25/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
        Wed 03/26/08 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, IL
        Sat 03/29/08 Paradise Boston MA
        Sun 03/30/08 Terminal 5 New York, NY
        Wed 04/02/08 Starlight Ballroom Philadelphia, PA
        Thu 04/03/08 9:30 Club Washington, DC

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • radiationsmiles
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 21, 2007
          yay back to chicago! i'm there.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Steve Petermeier <speterme@...>

          ______________
          > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

        • joseph abel
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2007
            are you talking about the noise punk band from osoka

            wrote:

            > fastyouth81 wrote:
            > > windish has the full tour schedule
            > > http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms
            > > personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast
            > > this time around.
            >
            > Is there a reason no one wants to post this short
            > list? When I saw First Avenue was on it I said a
            > big YES!
            >
            > Sat 03/15/08 Canes San Diego, CA
            > Sun 03/16/08 Henry Fonda Theater LA,CA
            > Tue 03/18/08 The Fillmore Auditorium SF, CA
            > Thu 03/20/08 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
            > Fri 03/21/08 Neumos Seattle, WA
            > Tue 03/25/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
            > Wed 03/26/08 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, IL
            > Sat 03/29/08 Paradise Boston MA
            > Sun 03/30/08 Terminal 5 New York, NY
            > Wed 04/02/08 Starlight Ballroom Philadelphia, PA
            > Thu 04/03/08 9:30 Club Washington, DC

            > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

            Yahoo! Groups Links