Spring 2008 dates

  • ahoybrown
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2007
      I have seen that the Boredoms are playing in Philly on April 2nd.
      Anyone else out there have any information for any other US
      (particularly east coast) tour dates?

      The outstanding R5 Productions in Philly is putting on the April 2nd
      show. Those folks are great. Show them some support.
    • Yatra Arts

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2007
          windish has the full tour schedule

          http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms

          personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast this time around.

          > I have seen that the Boredoms are playing in Philly on April 2nd.
          > Anyone else out there have any information for any other US
          > (particularly east coast) tour dates?
          >
          > The outstanding R5 Productions in Philly is putting on the April 2nd
          > show. Those folks are great. Show them some support.

        • Steve Petermeier
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 21, 2007
            fastyouth81 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > windish has the full tour schedule
            > http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms
            > personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast
            > this time around.

            Is there a reason no one wants to post this short
            list? When I saw First Avenue was on it I said a
            big YES!

            Sat 03/15/08 Canes San Diego, CA
            Sun 03/16/08 Henry Fonda Theater LA,CA
            Tue 03/18/08 The Fillmore Auditorium SF, CA
            Thu 03/20/08 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
            Fri 03/21/08 Neumos Seattle, WA
            Tue 03/25/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
            Wed 03/26/08 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, IL
            Sat 03/29/08 Paradise Boston MA
            Sun 03/30/08 Terminal 5 New York, NY
            Wed 04/02/08 Starlight Ballroom Philadelphia, PA
            Thu 04/03/08 9:30 Club Washington, DC

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • radiationsmiles
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 21, 2007
              yay back to chicago! i'm there.

              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Steve Petermeier <speterme@...>

              ______________
              > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

            • joseph abel
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 22, 2007
                are you talking about the noise punk band from osoka

                wrote:

                > fastyouth81 wrote:
                > > windish has the full tour schedule
                > > http://www.windishagency.com/artists/boredoms
                > > personally, i'm glad their hitting up the west coast
                > > this time around.
                >
                > Is there a reason no one wants to post this short
                > list? When I saw First Avenue was on it I said a
                > big YES!
                >
                > Sat 03/15/08 Canes San Diego, CA
                > Sun 03/16/08 Henry Fonda Theater LA,CA
                > Tue 03/18/08 The Fillmore Auditorium SF, CA
                > Thu 03/20/08 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
                > Fri 03/21/08 Neumos Seattle, WA
                > Tue 03/25/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
                > Wed 03/26/08 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, IL
                > Sat 03/29/08 Paradise Boston MA
                > Sun 03/30/08 Terminal 5 New York, NY
                > Wed 04/02/08 Starlight Ballroom Philadelphia, PA
                > Thu 04/03/08 9:30 Club Washington, DC

                > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

                Yahoo! Groups Links