Re: Eye mix for Yo La Tengo

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
      Thanx--looking forward to it.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
      sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > For those who are interested to know...
      >
      > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
      > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
      >
      > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
      >
      > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

    • sjofarthotellet
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
        would you trade a copy?

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > For those who are interested to know...
        >
        > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
        > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
        >
        > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
        >
        > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

      • alterego100usa
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2009
          And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > For those who are interested to know...
          >
          > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
          > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
          >
          > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
          >
          > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

        • Hannu Haahti
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
            i think eye is still japanese.

            h.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
              It was the subject (Yo La Tengo) that I questioned. Eye has done many remixes.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Hannu Haahti <hhaahti@...> wrote:

              > i think eye is still japanese.
              >
              > h.
              >

              > alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
              > > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > For those who are interested to know...
              > > >
              > > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
              > > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
              > > >
              > > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
              > > >
              > > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

            • scott davis
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                the mix is super cool. it's mostly rare funk and weirdo records mixed the way only Eye can do. very original. i don't think i can listen to it anymore though. that was how long ago now?-2 years ago?, and i burned it out.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                  yes please post some. i've been curious to hear this mix

                  --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

                  > For those who are interested to know...
                  >
                  > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
                  > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
                  >
                  > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
                  >
                  > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

                • hortonstrip
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                    can you post up the whole mix?? go on! you know you want to!

                    hj x