Eye mix for Yo La Tengo

  • sucorius
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
      For those who are interested to know...

      For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
      band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.

      Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.

      I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
        Thanx--looking forward to it.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
        sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > For those who are interested to know...
        >
        > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
        > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
        >
        > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
        >
        > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

      • sjofarthotellet
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
          would you trade a copy?

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > For those who are interested to know...
          >
          > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
          > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
          >
          > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
          >
          > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

        • alterego100usa
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2009
            And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > For those who are interested to know...
            >
            > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
            > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
            >
            > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
            >
            > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

          • Hannu Haahti
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
              i think eye is still japanese.

              h.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                It was the subject (Yo La Tengo) that I questioned. Eye has done many remixes.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Hannu Haahti <hhaahti@...> wrote:

                > i think eye is still japanese.
                >
                > h.
                >

                > alterego100usa [no_reply@yahoogroups.com] kirjoitti:
                > > And this has what to do with Japanese music?--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > For those who are interested to know...
                > > >
                > > > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
                > > > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
                > > >
                > > > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
                > > >
                > > > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

              • scott davis
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                  the mix is super cool. it's mostly rare funk and weirdo records mixed the way only Eye can do. very original. i don't think i can listen to it anymore though. that was how long ago now?-2 years ago?, and i burned it out.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                    yes please post some. i've been curious to hear this mix

                    --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, sucorius <no_reply@...> wrote:

                    > For those who are interested to know...
                    >
                    > For each of Yo La Tengo's hanukkah shows, they have a member of the
                    > band or another musician/comedian make a mix for sale at the show.
                    >
                    > Eye did the mix cd for night number 6.
                    >
                    > I'll post some of the tracks soon when I some time.

                  • hortonstrip
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009
                      can you post up the whole mix?? go on! you know you want to!

                      hj x