merzbow / kk null / tsurubami

  • nhrfair
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      NEW RELEASES ON VIVO RECORDS ( DECEMBER 2007)

      1) Merzbow - Higanbana CD
      vivo2007032CD EAN 5904259358934
      ALL MUSIC BY MASAMI AKITA. RECORDED AND MIXED AT BEDROOM IN TOKYO,
      OCTOBER 2007.
      http://www.vivo.pl/merzbow/merzbow_higanbana.htm

      2) TSURUBAMI - Tenrin CD
      vivo2007033 CD EAN 5904259358927
      Acid Mothers Temple side project. Makoto Kawabata (guitars), Nobuko
      Emi (drums), Hiroshi Higashi (bass). 2 tracks, over 58 minutes of
      unforgetable sound experience.
      http://vivo.pl/acidmothers/tsurubami.htm

      3) KK NULL - BaryoGenesis CD
      vivo0312007CD EAN 5904259358941
      the album opens up with the sound of insects & birds which i recorded
      live at wetland in Kakadu National park in Australia, that symbolizes
      organic life/organism (including our human bodies) composed of
      baryons. then,abstruct electronic noise overlaps them and takes you
      into a journy through deep inner and far outer spaces at any scales.
      however, you don't have to care about what i say here, just i hope
      this music inspires you as much as
      it does myself, and enjoy with your open mind and free imagination!!

      technical note : all the music on this album was basically composed and
      created in my home studio and it was performed live along with some
      improvized processing, playing a symthesizer and my voice on top of
      that. KK Null
      http://vivo.pl/label/kknull_baryogenesis.htm