Re: [the boredoms] Re: new live boredoms release, this december!

  • Keith Rankin
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
      For the record... I'm a writer at tinymixtapes, and I heard about that news from this newsgroup first. So anytime there is new boredoms info, I'll try to pass it on.

      sjofarthotellet <sjofarthotellet@...> wrote: http://www.tinymixtapes.com/Boredoms-to-Release-New-Live-CD

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Looks like some sort of Yoshimi soundtrack music thing.
      >
      > Look here!
      >
      > http://item.rakuten.co.jp/guruguru2/rzcm-45720/
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy DOG" <mrsvomit@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I wonder what this is.

      http://www.amazon.com/Unnan-Mode-Boredoms/dp/B000VT9BJQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/104-7877446-6075953?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1193165368&sr=8-4

    • scott davis
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
        ah you must have done what i did. google? i'm psyched, but $65?

        Keith Rankin <keithkawaii@...> wrote: For the record... I'm a writer at tinymixtapes, and I heard about that news from this newsgroup first. So anytime there is new boredoms info, I'll try to pass it on.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2007
          it appears that the dvd is region 2 according cdjapan.

          http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCM-45758

          "CD+DVD set featuring The Boredoms' first ever live DVD plus Eye Yamataka's original
          breakbeat album. DVD includes footage of the band's 2005 American tour. *Unless
          otherwise
          indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no
          subtitles."

          i also don't quite understand what Eye Yamataka's "breakbeat album" is.

          notice the album is a bit cheaper on cdjapan, but i've ordered from them and it takes a lot
          longer for them to ship for some reason.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > "live in sunflansisco"? i can't tell which part is intentional misspelling and which is just
          usual
          > japanese english misspelling
          > and it looks like a cd/dvd release too.
          >

          > http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2633806

        • exfedex2000
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2007
            Really? I don't know where you live but when I order from CDJapan my
            stuff is at my doorstep in 2 or 3 days tops! This one comes out on a
            Wednesday and I should have it by Friday or Saturday of that week.

            Figures they're coding it region 2. I don't know what it is with
            Japanese DVD's but they haven't figured out the difference between a
            music video released concurrently worldwide and a movie that might
            still be in theaters in another region. Which is why they started all
            that region coding business in the first place. Everybody else seems
            to have separated the two and music video is usually all region now.