Re: 77 Boadrum

  • sjofarthotellet
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2007
      i'm still wandering around feeling the void. how was it? it was more
      than awesome, it was more than the best show ever. words cannot
      describe it. i saw the rehearsal and started crying a little. it was
      actually gonna work. then to be in it and be a part of that, i too
      will remember the positive energy vibration from here on out. i
      still am just amazed. i mean think of your best show ever before 77.
      doesn't even come close.
      i got to talk them at the end and at the after party and they seemed
      to be feeling alot like i was. amazed. eye was amazed. yoshimi was
      glowing. yo was amazed. senju was insanely happy. it was the best.
      i can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!