Re: 77 Boadrum

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
      Yes! CD/DVD is in the works! Over 46 hours of video was shot. LOTS
      to play with so the DVD should be pretty sweet.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "petepete86" <petepete86@...> wrote:

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "John" <bogmanfan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This was amazing! Loved the re-introduction of the guitar to The
      > > Boredoms! What about all the people who didn't get in? I was nearly
      > > one of them.
      > >
      > Yeah, I made it in among the last few. Well worth the wait. Does
      > anyone know if they plan on releasing a recording of this?

    • mark palmer
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2007
        Throughout my life, I have been to an unquantifiable amount of shows.
        77BOADRUM was, without question, the best one and probably will be for my
        lifetime. We got to the park at 11AM and I sat directly behind drummers 67
        and 68. I infinitely thank Vooredoms/eYe for everything they do.

        http://newlivehotmail.com
      • exfedex2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 12, 2007
          HILARIOUS! I was sitting right behind drummers 69 and 70! AND I
          concur. When it was finished I was telling my friends that no matter
          what show I see from here on out, it'll be nearly useless! NOTHING
          will come anywhere near the power and energy of that day.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "mark palmer" <jebrinklog@...> wrote:

          > Throughout my life, I have been to an unquantifiable amount of shows.
          > 77BOADRUM was, without question, the best one and probably will be
          for my
          > lifetime. We got to the park at 11AM and I sat directly behind
          drummers 67
          > and 68. I infinitely thank Vooredoms/eYe for everything they do.

          > http://newlivehotmail.com

        • sjofarthotellet
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 12, 2007
            i'm still wandering around feeling the void. how was it? it was more
            than awesome, it was more than the best show ever. words cannot
            describe it. i saw the rehearsal and started crying a little. it was
            actually gonna work. then to be in it and be a part of that, i too
            will remember the positive energy vibration from here on out. i
            still am just amazed. i mean think of your best show ever before 77.
            doesn't even come close.
            i got to talk them at the end and at the after party and they seemed
            to be feeling alot like i was. amazed. eye was amazed. yoshimi was
            glowing. yo was amazed. senju was insanely happy. it was the best.
            i can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!