Re: [the boredoms] Re:77 DRUM DETAILS

  • Jonathan Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
      In case anyone's interested, I'll be scanning/ripping/uploading all sorts of
      weird Boredoms-related treats for the week leading up to 77BOADRUM

      http://wizardishungry.com/blog/

      here ^

      --
      Jon (http://wizardishungry.com/blog/)

    • petepete86
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...> wrote:

        > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope it'll
        > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
        >

        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
        > <petepete86@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

        Yeah, I'm driving up too. I called JellyNYC. The guy I spoke to said
        the people who are handling it weren't going to be in the office till
        Tuesday, or so I gathered.
      • sjofarthotellet
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
          word. good call. let's see what happens tomorrow then...

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "petepete86" <petepete86@...>