Re:77 DRUM DETAILS

  • sjofarthotellet
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
      yeah right? i'm coming from san francisco.
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...>
      wrote:

      > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope
      it'll
      > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
      > <petepete86@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

    • Jonathan Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
        In case anyone's interested, I'll be scanning/ripping/uploading all sorts of
        weird Boredoms-related treats for the week leading up to 77BOADRUM

        http://wizardishungry.com/blog/

        here ^

        --
        Jon (http://wizardishungry.com/blog/)

      • petepete86
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...> wrote:

          > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope it'll
          > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
          >

          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
          > <petepete86@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

          Yeah, I'm driving up too. I called JellyNYC. The guy I spoke to said
          the people who are handling it weren't going to be in the office till
          Tuesday, or so I gathered.
        • sjofarthotellet
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
            word. good call. let's see what happens tomorrow then...

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "petepete86" <petepete86@...>