Re:77 DRUM DETAILS

  • Peter de Montmollin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2007
      Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

    • almurphy56
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
        seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope it'll
        get me in, since im coming up from virginia

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
        <petepete86@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

      • sjofarthotellet
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
          yeah right? i'm coming from san francisco.
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...>
          wrote:

          > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope
          it'll
          > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
          >

          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
          > <petepete86@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

        • Jonathan Williams
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
            In case anyone's interested, I'll be scanning/ripping/uploading all sorts of
            weird Boredoms-related treats for the week leading up to 77BOADRUM

            http://wizardishungry.com/blog/

            here ^

            --
            Jon (http://wizardishungry.com/blog/)

          • petepete86
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...> wrote:

              > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope it'll
              > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
              >

              > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
              > <petepete86@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

              Yeah, I'm driving up too. I called JellyNYC. The guy I spoke to said
              the people who are handling it weren't going to be in the office till
              Tuesday, or so I gathered.
            • sjofarthotellet
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
                word. good call. let's see what happens tomorrow then...

                --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "petepete86" <petepete86@...>