Re: 77 DRUM DETAILS

  • sjofarthotellet
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2007
      has anyone rsvp'd?
      just wondering if there's a confirmation email or anything to look out
      for...

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "John" <bogmanfan@...> wrote:

      > www.viceland.com/77boadrum
      >
      > looks amazing....

    • Peter de Montmollin
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 29, 2007
        Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

      • almurphy56
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
          seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope it'll
          get me in, since im coming up from virginia

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
            yeah right? i'm coming from san francisco.
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...>
            wrote:

            > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope
            it'll
            > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
            >

            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
            > <petepete86@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

          • Jonathan Williams
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
              In case anyone's interested, I'll be scanning/ripping/uploading all sorts of
              weird Boredoms-related treats for the week leading up to 77BOADRUM

              http://wizardishungry.com/blog/

              here ^

              --
              Jon (http://wizardishungry.com/blog/)

            • petepete86
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
                --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "almurphy56" <almurphy56@...> wrote:

                > seems very covert, with no immediate confirmation email. i hope it'll
                > get me in, since im coming up from virginia
                >

                > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Peter de Montmollin
                > <petepete86@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Does anyone know how the RSPV thing works?

                Yeah, I'm driving up too. I called JellyNYC. The guy I spoke to said
                the people who are handling it weren't going to be in the office till
                Tuesday, or so I gathered.
              • sjofarthotellet
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
                  word. good call. let's see what happens tomorrow then...

                  --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "petepete86" <petepete86@...>