super roots and more....

  • wingsoftoast
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      I'm still waiting for 9 from cdjapan - i did go for supercheap mail
      so i'll probably get it sometime in May!!

      Curious as to what its going to sound like - i haven't seen them
      since they played the Royal Festival Hall supporting John Cale (total
      mismatch or what?!!!!) in London + i don't know if their sound has
      changed much since then. I was wondering if anyone else in the group
      has any opinions on the way the noise scene has expanded over the
      last few years (Wolf Eyes - Burning Star Core etc) + whether the
      group are in danger of being superceded by their influences...?

      peter