Re: LIVWE!!

  • radiationsmiles
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
      so just tell us already haha
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
        I can't make up my mind which I like better. With the choir or
        without! The choir does what all the electronic ups and downs do.
        They follow it impeccably! It's totally cool!

        This disc is a MONSTER really. I was listening to it for my third
        time last night and there are some neat little sections I forgot about
        that jumped out at me. It has some miles on it that's for sure.

        The packaging is really strange. It's housed in an oversized jewel
        case. Not quite as thick as a U.S. double CD, but much thicker than a
        single CD. I'm not sure why because the booklet is regular size and
        floats around inside with all this extra space! The disc is just
        snapped into the middle on the other side like any other CD. Odd.

        If anybody wants to hear this album go to http://wwuh.org this coming
        Wed. April 4th. I'm doing a radio show from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
        and it's streamed online. I'm going to play the whole thing!
        Probably in the second hour from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > so just tell us already haha

      • radiationsmiles
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 10:17 AM
          i just ordered mine.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I can't make up my mind which I like better. With the choir or
          > without! The choir does what all the electronic ups and downs do.
          > They follow it impeccably! It's totally cool!
          >
          > This disc is a MONSTER really. I was listening to it for my third
          > time last night and there are some neat little sections I forgot about
          > that jumped out at me. It has some miles on it that's for sure.
          >
          > The packaging is really strange. It's housed in an oversized jewel
          > case. Not quite as thick as a U.S. double CD, but much thicker than a
          > single CD. I'm not sure why because the booklet is regular size and
          > floats around inside with all this extra space! The disc is just
          > snapped into the middle on the other side like any other CD. Odd.
          >
          > If anybody wants to hear this album go to http://wwuh.org this coming
          > Wed. April 4th. I'm doing a radio show from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
          > and it's streamed online. I'm going to play the whole thing!
          > Probably in the second hour from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.
          >
          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > so just tell us already haha

        • James Osborne
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 9:24 PM
            Man, fucking amazing shit here. Best release of 2007!

            I'm going to buy it when I go to Japan in June.

            --
            James Osborne
            james_social@...

            Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net