LIVWE!!

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      Mailman just arrived with Super Roots 9. My ears are absorbing as I
      type this. I don't wanna say too much in case there's anybody out
      there that has one coming. It's more fun when the package is a
      surprise in some respects. And it is! Whoah!
    • radiationsmiles
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
        so just tell us already haha
      • exfedex2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
          I can't make up my mind which I like better. With the choir or
          without! The choir does what all the electronic ups and downs do.
          They follow it impeccably! It's totally cool!

          This disc is a MONSTER really. I was listening to it for my third
          time last night and there are some neat little sections I forgot about
          that jumped out at me. It has some miles on it that's for sure.

          The packaging is really strange. It's housed in an oversized jewel
          case. Not quite as thick as a U.S. double CD, but much thicker than a
          single CD. I'm not sure why because the booklet is regular size and
          floats around inside with all this extra space! The disc is just
          snapped into the middle on the other side like any other CD. Odd.

          If anybody wants to hear this album go to http://wwuh.org this coming
          Wed. April 4th. I'm doing a radio show from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
          and it's streamed online. I'm going to play the whole thing!
          Probably in the second hour from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > so just tell us already haha

        • radiationsmiles
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
            i just ordered mine.

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > I can't make up my mind which I like better. With the choir or
            > without! The choir does what all the electronic ups and downs do.
            > They follow it impeccably! It's totally cool!
            >
            > This disc is a MONSTER really. I was listening to it for my third
            > time last night and there are some neat little sections I forgot about
            > that jumped out at me. It has some miles on it that's for sure.
            >
            > The packaging is really strange. It's housed in an oversized jewel
            > case. Not quite as thick as a U.S. double CD, but much thicker than a
            > single CD. I'm not sure why because the booklet is regular size and
            > floats around inside with all this extra space! The disc is just
            > snapped into the middle on the other side like any other CD. Odd.
            >
            > If anybody wants to hear this album go to http://wwuh.org this coming
            > Wed. April 4th. I'm doing a radio show from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
            > and it's streamed online. I'm going to play the whole thing!
            > Probably in the second hour from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.
            >
            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > so just tell us already haha

          • James Osborne
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
              Man, fucking amazing shit here. Best release of 2007!

              I'm going to buy it when I go to Japan in June.

              --
              James Osborne
              james_social@...

              Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net