Your order has been posted

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2007
      Got the email from cdjapan last night. Super Roots 9 and ooeyeoo on
      their way to me now
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
        Yup same here! I've been tracking it online, however the tracking
        isn't updated as quickly as it's shipped. It'll get here before the
        tracking says it's even in my city! Any day now! WOO HOO! Five
        years of waiting is OVER!