Re:Cornelius

  • Joe Janecek
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      >>Posted by: "alterego100usa" no_reply@yahoogroups.com alterego100usa
      Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:16 pm (PST)

      Current tour dates are online, check his myspace page. No Michigan
      dates yet, but I was told that they'll be back in the US again in
      September and may add other dates soon. The new CD should be out
      imminently.
      ---
      My friend's label, Everloving, is releasing the Cornelius CD in the US
      on April 24. Support US indie labels!

      http://www.everloving.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=62

      or
      http://tinyurl.com/24xzq6

      best,
      joe

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time